29.5.06

back

Yes, I am still alive. There were just other priorities.

I always thought that I will not be one of those crazy chicks spending hours and hours of my precious life at work, typing some stuff till the evening, spending weekends for the work too. I did just that. So it was. The result is here (sorry, link is no longer active) and at the moment also on the desks of the commission members. Keep your fingers crossed for me, to manage to defend it before July.

After finishing the majority of my part of PhD work, we went to the sea side. You still remember how crazy am I about the sea, right? Thanks to Siky I can share my windsurfing in Sardinia with you. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 31.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Tinka!

Držimo pesti, jasno!

 
At 15.2.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how come I got an avalanche of entries in my RSS reader. itn@ got back! Welcome back :) And I hope things will go well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home