7.1.06

how did I fake my first si-blogs award

This post is about this event. First of all, it is totally weird to actually see some of the people you have been reading. Second, it is fun to see how some of them are surprised, “oh, that is you”. All in all, it was fun. It is not every day that you meet so many different people interested in so many different things… and still we share one thing – blogging. Surprisingly, the majority went home very early, only a few of us persisted. The debate was rotating around… well in short, there is no such think as a good or a bad blog/post, there is no way someone could measure that and why would some even want to do this. At this point of the evening I got my first si-blogs award, since not everybody merited for si-blogs awards showed up. I think I fake the award for this post, oh yes, this one – how did I fake my fist si-blogs award :)

3 Comments:

At 7.1.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one. now all you have to do is to get your real fake si.blogs award sticker. it is located here

http://cookie.sophoi.org/g2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=5866

 
At 7.1.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Suprise suprise! :) :)

 
At 9.1.06, Blogger itn@ said...

thank you cookie but I have enough faking... it is the first (fake) time for me, you know ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home