28.5.07

never say never

Can you think of a thing/work that you think you could never do it? Do you have at least one such thing? I am sure you do. For me, this was “to unicycle”. Of course I have seen them cycling around, sitting on just one wheel in some circus or something, but I could not imagine I could ride an uni-bike for myself. Never. Never ever. It is not yet sure, that I will actually ride it, but for the beginning, I got one for my birthday. Here down is the picture and I am wondering how long it will take to give you a link to the video where I am actually riding it :). Well, at least I have started to learn. Not very easy, I must admit. But I will not give up… never ;).


1 Comments:

At 31.5.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are doing sth simillar with an unicycle in Slovenian Big Brother now...I suggest you to take a look! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home