18.12.06

a good job and a dead tooth

I spent last week at the UFZ in Leipzig to learn some new method that we will introduce here. The guy there was extremely nice; he could not have been nicer, in fact. They showed us everything and they were still people, not just scientist... if you know what I mean. I still think that scientific collaborations are held together manly because of people characters compatibility… I mean, scientific achievements are not sooooo important. So, concerning the job life, it was like in Germany (when something was really well organized and well done, we always used to say: "like in Germany"). Concerning the private life there... well, I got a severe toothache and the result, my front tooth is dead :(.

At least I am not
:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home