23.8.06

one pretty meaningless thing

I can’t stop thinking about some pretty meaningless thing. The thing is, I see that more and more people I personally know write on their blog what they would like to be and not what they really are like. Maybe my friend was right, maybe personal blogs really are crap. I am pretty sure you don’t have a clue what I am writing about, so I will bring up one pretty meaningless example. Other people see you yellow and you have a blog, and you write constantly how blue you are. Simple explanation is you want to be blue, right? Well, I still hope that my blog talks about what I am or at least it is a part of me and not just what I want to be. And here the incoherency comes out; I am like the others, we all want to be something special, don’t we? And we are all the same in this specialty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home